2012年5月26日土曜日

CALL Blongging Assignment 4

School Life
Jeanna is 15 years old and high school student.
Her favorite subject is history because it is interesting to learn about
the past, different things, and different cultures.

My school Life
My high school life was very very delightful!!!
My favorite subject was world history because I like world things,
a great person, and different cultures.
I liked a great person was Edison.
He invented many things.
"Genius is 1 percennt inspiration and 99 percent prespiration"
This is one of his famous word.
I thought so to.
I thought effort is very important.

My school friends were very kind and funny!!!
I had laughed loudly with my friends school day`s\(^o^)/

My high school memory is very very wonderful!

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hello! It sounds good! I think Edison is the great person, too.

    返信削除
  2. "Genius is 1 percennt inspiration and 99 percent prespiration"
    I like this one!

    Me too, I enjoyed my high school life!
    But I like university shool life too ;)

    返信削除
  3. Hi!

    I'm Amiko:)
    I read your Blog.

    I agree to your comment❤
    I want to spend
    a very significant school life for me too!!

    Thomas Edison's words have a deeply meaning.
    So, I like his saying too:)

    Have a nice day, Rina!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi,my name is Yuki. Nice to meet you. I read your blog. It's very interesting and very nice! Your blog makes me happy. Thanks you.

    返信削除
  5. Hi Rina,

    Thanks for this very nice post. Good job!

    返信削除